WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
PHONE: +385 91 555 9192
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
On Surprise Journeys we treat the information you provide us in order to manage the contractual relationship that binds us, manage the delivery of the information you request, provide interested parties with offers of our services and / or products of interest and / or manage your candidacy.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE TREATEMENT OF YOUR DATA?
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO?
Surprise Journeys will not communicate your data for marketing purposes to any third party, unless it is expressly informed of it.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
The data protection rights held by the interested parties are:
- Right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Right of opposition
- Right to request limitation of your treatment
- Right to data portability
The holders of the personal data obtained, may exercise their rights of protection of personal data by directing a written communication to the registered office of Surprise Journeys or to the electronic mail enabled for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
CAN I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw the consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
WHERE CAN I CLAIM IN CASE I CONSIDER MY DATA IS NOT TREATED CORRECTLY?
If any interested party considers that their data is not treated correctly by Surprise Journeys You can send your complaints to the mail email@example.com
SECURITY AND UPDATE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that Surprise Journeys has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid alteration, loss, and / or treatments or unauthorized access, as required by the regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal information updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
Surprise Journeys informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the phases of treatment. We will not give or communicate to any third party your data, except in the cases provided by law, or unless the interested party has expressly authorized us.
- To optimize our services, messages sent by e-mail, online services and interactive applications of this website may use “cookies”.
- A cookie is a small file sent by our web server to the cookie file of your browser. The primary purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to provide personalized content.
- This site uses session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are needed for certain applications or functions and allow this site to function properly.
- This site does not use third party cookies.